Monday, March 11, 2013

Jet Pack confirmation

Okay time up.
No replies from the other guy. Oh well.

I'm going with cruzer whom friends have told me he does an excellent job. Getting from him the finished kit that is going to set me back US$425. Damn that's S$530! But it's going to be worth it.

Won't be able to make it for the LucasArts Building launch I expect. But it's okay. I can still have fun as a minder and I guess will be cooler in terms of lesser sweat, can breathe, can drink and eat, can talk. LOL.

This will give me more time to get the wig and lighted headband too. Then at least I have a choice to take the helmet off to breathe. Hee hee hee.

Picture below is the unpainted kit. I ordered the finished kit. Gelcoat fiberglass body cleaned up on the inside and predrilled for attachments and greeblies, cleaned up resin attachment parts with all hardware installed for complete pre-paint assembly. As per his description.

Waiting for his reply for my delayed payment though. Money ran dry this month due to unexpected expenses.

1. Bike repairs : Fuel line spoiled, bearing to be replaced, front tyre to replace.
2. Tooth implant op : 1st stage only to pull out the bad one (right incisor) and put in a screw (it really looks like one) into my gum to sit there for a few months to see how well my gums heal around it. So far it's good. I'll have my full frontal smile again in about 7-9 months.


No comments:

Post a Comment